Saturday, May 1, 2010

April blocks for Margaret


These are the blocks I made for Margaret. (Sorry, the picture is too dark). I absolutely love her fabric choices! I was a little nervous since I have not made paper pieced blocks before, but everything went very smoothly. Her directions and pictures made it perfectly clear! Just in case, I took the blocks with me on my retreat where several of the others are experienced paper piecers.

Marlene's blocks for me arrived today! That means I have them all now. I am really excited about starting this quilt. Unfortunately, I have several other projects that must take priority, but nearer the end of May I should be able to set some time aside for this one.

1 comment:

  1. Your April blocks look great. Glad you got the blocks I sent today. Can't wait to see that quilt all done!

    ReplyDelete